WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO, 3/4Tuesday, March 04, 2014
|mermaids on the set of peter pan, 1924. found HERE.|
01. holy shit, i love DUOLINGO. i meant to show it to my girlfriend the other night and we ended up learning italian for three hours...
02. tons of thrifting for my spring wardrobe and the LOST & FOUND VINTAGE SHOP.
03. bracing myself because MARS IS IN RETROGRADE. thanks to gala darling for always reminding me of these things.
04. reading THE CORRECTIONS. tiny bits at a time, but i'm really enjoying it.
01. these RAW ALMOND SPREAD recipes for flatbreads and wraps.
02. key lime pie, or any dessert with a splash of citrus fruit. i think i'll try my hand at THESE PRETTY BARS very soon.
03. salty snacks (always). ROASTED BUFFALO CHICKPEAS would definitely cure this.
01. to get my hands on the NEW PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS available in the A BEAUTIFUL MESS SHOP. i've never had actions to use, and it would make things much easier (and much prettier)!
02. 1960s rainboots like THESE. my god, they're glorious.
03. to try AUDIO BOOKS, maybe while tidying up my apartment and such? starting a free trial today.
thanks for hanging out.